An authentic country house with a lot of history. The perfect place for a dream vacation or simply for a fleeting escape to nature and enjoy a dynamic environment together with your friends and family.
Carretera de Porrera a Torroja Km. 3,5
43739 Tarragona, Espanya
Tel. (+34) 977 26 22 97 (nits)
Mob. (+34) 609 73 28 73
Terms of booking
Mas d’en Gregori, is a rural accommodation with tourist registration number PT-236 in the name of Teresa Fernandez Usac. The owners live in it (in a private area) attentive in case of need and for any questions.
It offers two different types of services:
1 – Rooms with breakfast (no kitchen option)
2 – Option to rent the entire occupancy, with the right to a kitchen (does not include any food or services during the stay).
Prices and payments:
The prices shown are with all taxes included.
It is mandatory to make the payment of 30% at the time of making the reservation.
The rest of the amount can be made:
• By card or transfer up to 3 days before arrival.
• In cash at the time of entering (Check-in)
• Bookings in high season, we ask for full payments 15 days in advance (Easter, July, August, New Year’s Eve, Christmas, San Juan, La Castañada and bridges).
Modification or Cancellation:
Bookings are modifiable or cancellable according to these criteria:
• Bookings made by mistake canceled before 24 hours.
• Bookings for 4 pax, 15 days in advance
• Bookings between 4 and 8 pax 20 days in advance
• Bookings of more than 8 pax 30 days in advance
• Mas d’en Gregori Bookings 30 days in advance
• Bookings in high season are not modifiable or cancelable: Easter, July, August, New Year’s Eve, Christmas, San Juan, La Castañada and long weekends).
Conditions, Rules and good practices:
• Check-in time is between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. and check-out time is before 1:00 p.m. If you need another schedule, please consult us.
• Bed linen and towels are included in the price.
• The towels in the house are for indoor use, not for the pool.
• Pets are not allowed
• Turn off air-conditioners and heaters when you go out. The system has a schedule in which it closes depending on various factors (temperature, air currents, time, etc.).
• Turn off lights you don’t need.
• Water is a scarce commodity in Priorat. Please use responsibly.
• Do not eat or leave open food in the rooms.
• Avoid jumping/running upstairs (or on beds or sofas).
• Avoid removing glasses or glass or ceramic objects on the grassy area, outside the house, to avoid breakage near the pool and in areas where you can go barefoot or play and stretch.
No, thank you. I do not want.
100% secure your website.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.